Monday, June 23, 2008

Cervelo Presents The Road To Beijing: Part 4


Cervelo Presents The Road To Beijing: Part 4

Written by: Colin Jenkins
Date: Sun Jun 22 2008

Hello Slowtwitchers!

So it has been a while since my last post in this Road to Beijing series chronicling my journey to the start line in Beijing. I have just been so busy with all the endorsement deals that I have been signing and the commercials that I have been shooting... man it's been CRAZY! OK, well that was all a lie. Training has just been taking up all my time and when I am not doing that, I am eating and resting... not much more energy to put a couple of words together. But now that I am on taper and resting for my race tomorrow at the Hy-Vee Triathlon World Cup in Des Moines I have lots of spare time.

Read the rest on Slowtwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment